Thursday 8 October 2009

Hold The Cheese

Ooohh my first blog! lol

Just spent the last week working my ass off to get a load of College work finished - just to find out that it wasn't all due yet! - i'm going to kill my friends when i see them next lol
One of them has developed a..lovely habit of pushing you towards the road with a comment of "tell your mother i saved you"- first time he did it i was like "wtf?.." because obviously nobody would have seen you pushing the person before they declared that you'd saved them first? o_O
HALLOWEEN is near! i have manyyy idea's.. all as weird as the next. Might wear my costume from last year actually if i'm honest, i never ended up using it because my friends party got cancelled >_<
This sandwich is delicious, going off topic there but.. meh hehe
My eyes are just bugging me, they've been itching on and off all day, does anybody else ever get that?
The same friend as mentioned before got so pwned today! lmfao
Spent ages trying to show off about some coding stuff - then messed up and almost broke the computer.
I was almost peeing myself with laughter as i had to sort it out for him.

Hmm.. i was going to write a load of random stuff, but i've just realized i haven't a damn clue what to say sooo... yeh..


I wonder if rabbits actually eat pancakes? o_O


                                 ...



Hmmm...















                              



                                                                                          Good..


Me too....





Chedder cheese,
Forget to sneeze,
Bent down quick,
He liked a stick,
And spoke in Cantonese.


Iggy has read this lmfao

No comments:

Post a Comment