Monday 12 October 2009

Noming away on Monday night

Meant to write on Sunday but i've been busy ^_^ hehehe - as you shall soon discover..

Spent Sunday out wandering with Iggy lol, we're now going out. But he's got a cold, hope that wasn't from our wandering >_<

I spent today tidying my room.. lame perhaps, but it was required believe me! lol
Found a load of change and i'm now storing it all and saving, therefore i'm happy.
Means i can get a new computer desk/book case sooner - i broke this one i'm on now XD
It just randomly gave up one day, the keyboard section that pulls out developed a hatred for me and just broke.
So now of course, it swings freely.
It seems i've collected a load of receipts and i haven't a clue what to do with them all :/ the bin looks inviting hehe.
Had a good chuckle about Derren Brown's impression of Stewie Griffin from 'Family Guy', which he describes as 'iffy' - made me laugh loads first time i saw it.



He's really very good though.

Been bugging my friend Sam XD hehe, poked her Blog a few moments ago and had a good cackle about a spelling mistake that caused her to write about pierced eyes instead of ears lol.
She's corrected it now, but i found it very amusing.
Off to have a munch munch on my tea now..
NOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment